RhinoFit is the software company we use and how you will access the gym. Here is some basic guidance on how to use the app once you are signed up. For iphone users it is the "RhinoFit" app (make sure you do not download the deluxe), and for android users it is "RhinoFit 2.0".
The app allows you to do the following:
Track your workouts
Track your check-ins
Access the gym (via your barcode)
Change your card on file (although you cannot cancel your membership via the app.)
Add a picture of yourself (required for online sign-ups)
How to use your barcode:
1. Scan your barcode where the red light is to the right of the front door handle
2. It takes around 2-3 seconds to unlock, please don't forcefully pull on the door
If you have any problems with your barcode do the following:
1. Make sure your brightness is turned up so the scanner can read your barcode (especially during dark times of day when your phone may auto-dim).
2. Make sure the barcode is lined up with the scanner, and is not scanning a different portion of your screen.
3. Make sure your billing is updated. If your payment doesn't go through the system will lock you out.
4. If you're still having troubles call 612.564.3247 at anytime! We have other ways to get you in if need be. If we don't answer right away text the same number immediately after with your first and last name and what's going on.